Term 2-Level 1 Islamic Studies for week 5 (22/05/16)
Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wbr,
Alhamdulillah, we are half way through in Term 2 and InshaaAllah, the children will be having a review test next week covering all of the topics done so far from Term 1 onwards.
Please revise with your children the following topics done so far,
- Meanings of Assalamu Alaikum, Bismillah, Alhamdulillah, Subhanallah and InshaaAllah.
- Times when one would use these above words/phrases
- Identify Allah as One and Only God (Al Ahad), He has no Parents or children nor was He born or will die He is not like anything we know (As Samad)
- Allah is the Creator(Al Khaliq), name things that He created.
- Meanings of Al Qawi, Ar Razzak
- How many times we pary to Allah and the names of these prayers
- Adhan and steps for wudhu
TEST WILL BE NEXT WEEK (29/05/16), INSHAAALLAH AND WILL TAKE PLACE DURING THE LAST LESSON.